The Enrollment Lottery is now completed.
We are continuing to accept Letters of Intent for all grades,
and children will be added to wait lists, first come, first served.
Please visit the Enrollment Process page for more information.
Sometimes material gifts are just so much more fun to give! We also know that they can often make more sense for different financial situations. Below is a list of items we are in need of, updated March 2017.
- Scotch Mainline Tape Dispenser P56W PN06965, 6 in. https://www.amazon.com/Scotch-Mainline-Dispenser-P56W-PN06965/dp/B001QWQY88/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489072366&sr=8-1&keywords=weighted+tape+dispenser+multiple
- Bookcraft® Steel & Masonite Small Book Press
- Facial Tissue
- Misc. Kitchenware (paper plates, bowls, paper napkins and plastic silverware)
- Office Supplies:
- Copy Paper
- Electronic pencil sharpeners
- Previously used textbooks
Please contact Kari Coleman (email@example.com) with any questions you may have regarding monetary or material donations. We will issue a receipt for any item donated that is valued over $250. If you would like a receipt for donation(s) that are valued less than $250, please email Mrs. Coleman.