The Enrollment Lottery is now completed.
We are continuing to accept Letters of Intent for all grades,
and children will be added to wait lists, first come, first served.
Please visit the Enrollment Process page for more information.
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2016)
- District Adopted Budget
- 2016-17 Approved Budget; 2016-17 Uniform Budget Summary; 2016-17 Appropriation Resolution; 2016-17 Approved Revised Budget - Operating Budget, 2016-17 Approved Revised Budget - Appropriation Resolution, 2016-17 Approved Revised Budget - Uniform Budget Summary
- 2015-16 Amended Approved Budget; 2015-16 Amended Uniform Budget Summary
- 2015-16 Approved Budget; 2015-16 Uniform Budget Summary
- 2014-15 Approved Revised Budget
- District Financial Audit
- Quarterly Financial Statements
- Salary Policy
- Accounts Payable Check Registers
- Credit, Debit and Purchase Card Statements
- 2014-2017 Credit Card Statements
- Thomas MacLaren School does not use debit cards or purchase cards.
- Investment Performance Reports or Statements
- Thomas MacLaren School has no investments to report on
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Angie Stattman, Business Manager
Charter School Institute
1580 Logan St., Ste 210
Denver, CO 80203
FAX (303) 866-2530
Home | Additional District Webpage | Colorado Department of Education Home