The Enrollment Lottery is now completed.
We are continuing to accept Letters of Intent for all grades,
and children will be added to wait lists, first come, first served.
Please visit the Enrollment Process page for more information.
Before or shortly after submitting a Letter of Intent (LOI), parents and prospective students must attend one Information Night. These evenings are an essential part of the enrollment process. They give you and your child the opportunity to:
- Learn about the curriculum, philosophy and culture of the school
- Learn about what is expected of students and their families
- Listen to a student panel
- Listen to an ensemble of students play some of their orchestra repertoire
- Talk with faculty and current MacLaren students
- Take a tour of the school
Our Information Nights for the 2017-18 School Year are as follows:
November 10, 2016 January 19, 2017
- March 14, 2017
For more information, please contact our Admissions Director, Katherine Brophy, at email@example.com.